Delicate stereotactic surgery using Mobile-CT and Neuronavigation
- - Increased safety and delicacy of surgery by high-resolution CT scan during operation
- Visualizing hidden pieces of residual tumor
By combining images of neuronavigation and CT scan, tumors can be removed completely and safe, preserving healthy tissues.
Intracranial brain tumor resection
- 1. Admission period : 3 to 14 days
2. Expected cost : 40,000 - 80,000$
Intracranial tumors are removed safe by using Mobile CT scan and Neuronavigation with 100% accuracy rate. In case of benign tumor, radiation therapy will be accompanied with a surgery. In case of malignant tumor, anticancer treatment will be added. For pituitary adenoma, laparoscopic surgery via palate is commonly used.
Intracranial brain tumor, pituitary adenoma
Deep Brain Stimulation
- 1. Admission period : 7 to 14 days
2. Expected costs : 56,000 - 60,000$
A surgical treatment involving the implantation of a medical device called a Lead, which sends electrical impulses to specific parts of the brain (subthalamic nucleus, globus pallidus). This will provide remarkable therapeutic benefits for movement and affective disorders, such as dystonia, Parkinson's disease, or tremor.
3. Parkinson's disease, myopathy, essential tremor