Out - Patients
■ Medical Appointment
- □ If this is your first visit, please leave your contact and other information through the link below, and one of our patient coordinators will contact you to make an appointment.
※ If you are ensured with Korea National Health Insurance, you must submit a referral letter issued by primary or secondary clinic or hospital to receive insurance benefits.
- □ If you have visited before, then leave your contact information and other information through the link below, and one of our patient coordinators will contact you to make an appointment.
- □ Inquiry
|T E L||82.32.460.3213(domestic : 032.460.3213)|
|F A X||82.32.461.3214(domestic : 032.461.3214)|
firstname.lastname@example.org (For Russian)
|C E L L|| |
+82.10.6272.9567(domestic : 010.6272.9567) for English,
+82.10.6800.9074(domestic : 010.6800.9074) for Russian
+82.10.5034.6265(domestic : 010.5034.6265) for Mongolian
+82.10.3370.9069(domestic : 010.3370.9069) for Chinese
■ Outpatient Clinic Hours
- Weekdays 08:00~17:00 / Saturday 08:00~12:00 (For holidays, only emergency services are available)
■ Emergency Services
- □ Location: Emergency Center 1st floor
- □ Treatment Process
- □ Emergency Symptoms: sudden change in level of consciousness, difficulty breathing, burns, dehydration, fractures, trauma, bleeding, pediatric convulsion, etc.