- Dedicating Ourselves to the Public Interests, Fulfilling Social Responsibilities, and Translating Patriotism into Action.
“Everybody is noble and equal.” Nothing can be put before the dignity of human beings. Gachon University Gil Medical Center has established hospitals and taken care of people in medically vulnerable areas because we wanted to carry on the spirit of philanthropy, pursuing happiness hand in hand.
“It is our joy to help those who are in need.” A beautiful mind to take care of the disadvantaged and to respect life beyond borders enables true service. Through sharing and considering others, Gachon University Gil Medical Center spreads love for the nation, society, and humankind; it also operates for public interests and “love for humanity”.
“Through advanced research and treatment, we make contributions to national competitiveness.” The nation is the backbone of our well-being. We strongly believe that raising a professional workforce through continuous education can result to the better future of our nation. Therefore, Gachon University Gil Medical Center takes the lead in research and treatment for the future of Korea.
- The Hospital Leading Future Healthcare, Pioneering Continuous Innovation to Foster the Health and Happiness of Humanity
- Medical Innovation
- Patient-Centered Healthcare
- Digital Hospital that Leads the Future
- Creative Research
- Convergent Research Platform
- Disease-Specific Research Center
- Communication and Harmony
- Cultivating a Communicative and Harmonious Culture at Gil Medical Center
- Strengthening Internal Customer Satisfaction
- Empathy and Consideration
- Enhancement of Medical Services through Strengthened Communication
- Raising Impressions through Improved Customer Satisfaction
- Building a Care Network through Specialized Customer Response
- Talent Development
- Expansion and Diversification of Educational Opportunities by Occupation
- Providing Mentoring and Networking
- Nurturing Future-Oriented Healthcare Professionals
- Social Contribution
- Community Cooperation and Contribution
- Practical Implementation of Volunteering and Sharing in Healthcare